Click Contract Terms and Conditions
1. Entire Agreement: This agreement contains the entire understanding between Click Photography – Video – DJ -Photo booth and the client. It supersedes all prior and simultaneous agreements.
This agreement constitutes an order for wedding portrait services, including the taking of wedding pictures and/or wedding video as agreed to by both parties: CLICK Photography and the client. Unless otherwise specified, it is understood that any and all rights to proofs, final or sample prints, thereof shall remain property of CLICK Photography & Video and may be used for advertising, marketing, display or any other purpose thought proper by CLICK Photography & Video.
2. Limit of Liability : If the photographers from CLICK Photography , cannot perform this agreement in whole or in part due to an emergency, casualty, injury, acts of God or nature or terror or other cause beyond the control of the parties due to further liability with respect to this agreement no liability will be held to CLICK Photography & Video.
The contract is based on CLICK Photo & Video current pricing at the time of booking. The price list is adjusted periodically and future orders shall be charged at the prices in effect at the time when the order is placed.
3. Payment & Prices: All Package costs are as stated at the time of booking & will remain once booking is confirmed. A 20 % deposit/retainer is needed to secure your date and time of wedding or event. The 20 % deposit/retainer is non-refundable in the event of cancellation or date change.(*) The 20 % retainer covers the time spent coordinating pre wedding or events arrangements and securing a date which would otherwise be unavailable to other clients. The retainer will be applied towards the total amount billed. It is required an additional 20% of the original contract 3 months prior to the wedding or event. The remaining balance is due the same date of the event to the wedding or event date.
4. The agreed amount upon covers the photographer’s & video: time, talent, proofing and editing. It also cannot be changed or altered by any means.
5. Staff Substitution: The Photographer or cameraman may be substitute by another photographer or cameraman to take the photographs & video in the event of illness or personal crisis. In the event of such substitution, Click Photo & Video warrants that the photographer taking the photographs or video shall be a competent professional.
6. Personal Camera: Client may not bring own camera or recording equipment to the session. If a professional camera or video camera is present, Click Photo & Video will have to request that it be put away. It is understood that CLICK Photography & Video is the exclusive official photographer and video retained to perform the photographic & video services requested on this contract. No other professional or semi professional photographer nor video is allowed to take photos or video at the wedding or event session unless express permission is given by CLICK Photo & Video.
7. Cooperation: Both parties agree to cheerful cooperation and communication for the best possible result within the definition of this Assignment. Click Photographer & Video is not responsible for missed images or video due to any individual’s failure to appear, cooperate or not described in the schedule of the event during the assignment.
8. Physical Liability: If there is any threat to the Click Photographers or cameraman or their equipment by any subject, Click Photo & Video reserves the right to end coverage immediately with no further liability to finish the Assignment, with no refunds given. The full amount will be required to be paid.
7. Artistic Style: Client acknowledges that she/he has viewed examples of previous work and is satisfied with the overall style of photography that is presented.
CLICK Photography will choose the best images and footage from the engagement session (if applicable) and the wedding day. CLICK Photography does not show un-edited images, nor involve the clients in the process of choosing which images will be chosen for the final gallery or video editing. CLICK Photography spends a great deal of time going through each image individually. Please rest assured that CLICK Photography will only show you the BEST of the BEST and any images that are unappealing (example: eyes closed, unflattering facial expressions and most definitely, any images that do not meet CLICK Photography’s high professional standards will get deleted immediately). The schedule of the day must be completed 2 weeks prior to the event.
Click Photo & Video only guarantee the events described on the schedule of the wedding day or schedule of the event; will be part of the portfolio.
8. Schedule of the event must be provided to Click photographer & Video 2 to 3 weeks before the wedding or event. The timeline should be discussed and confirm between the Client and CLICK Photography & Video.
9. Reschedule and Cancellation: Due to the specific nature of this service, clients may not reschedule under any circumstance without Click Photo & Video approval. In case of cancellation 3 months prior to the event the full amount of the contract is due.
10. IMPORTANT NOTICE REGARDING COPYRIGHT:
It is illegal to copy or reproduce the Clients photographs elsewhere without CLICK Photography’s permission, and violators of the Law will be subject to its civil and criminal penalties. All photographs & video, both on CLICK Photography’s website, blog or Facebook page, including all potential proofs and purchased prints, are copyrighted, reproduction of any image by any means, including copying, re-printing, screen captures, and other means of print reproduction are strictly prohibited and are a violation of copyright law. Additionally, it is illegal to post any of CLICK Photo & video work on the Internet, blogs, and social networking sites, without the express permission of Click photo & video.
Extra time: A fee of 250.00 will charge for every extra hour.
Delivery: Please allow 5 to 6 weeks for delivery of USB (s) after the event day.
During the event: Two plates of food must be provided at the reception for the photographer and/or videographer and assistant
Travel expenses: If the wedding is located 2 hours or more away from Montreal, QC. then a hotel room must be booked and paid for by the Client for CLICK Photography.
Update 01 January, 2022: *Covid-19 fee waiver: All postpone events due to the pandemic will not be charge extra fees nor penalties.